In celebration of Earth Day, Starbucks partnered with renowned design-driven global accessory brand Herschel Supply Co. to release a new limited-edition designer merchandise collection, available exclusively at Starbucks® stores in Asia. Combining timeless fashion and premium quality, the Starbucks® X Herschel Supply designer collection proves quality and self-expression does not need to come at the cost of a sustainable lifestyle. The collection’s unique designs embody style and authenticity, while giving recycled material a second life.
“Starbucks has always been an avid supporter of sustainability. In fact, in January this year the company announced a bold, multi-decade aspiration to become resource positive, working with Starbucks partners, customers and other stakeholders on the journey to encourage more sustainable lifestyles. Starbucks plans to spend the next year continuing to test and learn before formalizing these sustainability targets as part of the company’s 50th anniversary in 2021,” said Erin Silvoy, vice president, Category and Marketing, Starbucks Asia Pacific. “As part of these efforts, this exclusive collection is thoughtfully crafted for the eco-conscious customer on-the-go. Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles (PET), this collection diverts plastic from landfills and oceans, effectively giving these materials a second life as a stylish and convenient accessory for a sustainable lifestyle.”
“In venturing beyond coffee moments, this collection puts the spotlight on eco-friendly material innovation alongside with evergreen designs, set to inspire others to be thoughtfully well-travelled with their faithful companion throughout their journey and adventures anywhere,” says Mikey Scott, Global Marketing Director of Herschel Supply. “Hence, with sustainability becoming a global focus, our latest collaboration with Starbucks presents our trendy customers with a collection that not only satisfies their need but also enables them to do their part for the environment, effortlessly.”
Bags & Tumblers To Choose From
The Starbucks® X Herschel Supply collection includes an assortment of stylish bags made from recycled plastic and drinkware featuring bold colors and eye-catching messages focused on sustainability.
The Starbucks® X Herschel Supply collection includes:-
- Classic XL Bag Pack – Utilitarian-like features top and bottom easy-access pockets made from recovered plastic material with orange zipper finishing.
- Long Tote Bag – The contemporary tote bag made from recovered plastic material features a hanging compartment with brown fabric extended handles that allow it to be comfortably worn on the shoulder.
- Carry Bag – Perfect for organizing travel essentials, featuring a bright orange convenient carrying handle and an internal mesh storage sleeve.
- Fifteen Hip Pack – Single compartment hip pack made from recovered plastic material designed to be worn around the waist or as a crossbody.
- 16oz Stainless Steel Tumbler – Double-wall stainless steel tumbler of black monochromatic colors to illustrate the ubiquitous and sleek design with camo-inspired black and grey.
- 12oz Mug – Stainless steel double-wall traveler mug of black monochromatic colors to illustrate the ubiquitous and sleek design with camo-inspired black and grey.
Starting 27 April 2020 onwards, this exciting collaboration will be available at selected Starbucks® designer series stores in Malaysia from RM148 onwards, while stocks last. The Starbucks® X Herschel Supply collection will also be available at select Starbucks® stores in Asia-pacific, including Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam, while supplies last.
For more details, visit www.starbucks.com.my.