What’s that? I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Enjoy your Ramadan this year by heading over to Inside Scoop and feast on the amazing ice cream buffet. The Ramadan buffet is something that Inside Scoop has been doing over the past few years. Inside Scoop keeps bringing it back bigger and better every year.
What’s The Deal?
Bring your family and friends and have unlimited ice cream, buttermilk waffles, and apam balik (selected outlets only). Choose from a wide array of mouthwatering ice creams such as valrhona chocolate, red velvet, and durian. Inside Scoop is also bringing some new flavours in conjunction with Ramadan. Flavours include honey cornflakes, ais tingkap, and sticky dates. Yum!
Make sure to get there early and line up because with a great deal like this, who wouldn’t be there. Check out the locations and timetables beforehand because Inside Scoop is having the Ramadan buffet on a rotation basis. Only certain outlets will be offering this promotion during a set time session. Check out the schedule below:
How Much is it?
The Ramadan buffet is priced at RM32 per adult and RM17 per child. That sounds like a pretty good steal for unlimited ice cream, buttermilk waffles, and apam balik! Of course there are some terms and conditions that apply.
Terms and conditions:
- Not valid with any other offers and promotions.
- Ice cream buffet is only for unlimited ice cream, waffles, and apam balik.
- Apam balik stall is NOT available at the following outlets: MyTown, Sunway Pyramid, IOI City Mall, Ipoh, Queensbay Mall, East Coast Mall, The Gardens Mall, and Melaka.
- Ice cream buffet is on a first-come, first-served basis only. No reservation is allowed.
- Kids price is applicable to children born from year 2007 to 2014.
- We will not be able to serve beyond each outlet’s maximum seating capacity for each slot.
- Inside Scoop reserves the right to change and amend the rules and regulations at our own discretion without prior notice.
Definitely don’t have to think twice about grabbing this deal. Make sure to mark you calendar and be there early to ensure you get a spot as it is limited.