The year end is drawing near, and cheer and joy are starting to fill the air in conjunction with Christmas. And just in time too, for we could definitely use a joyous celebration this year! One of the most common things we associate with Christmas is, of course, the gifts. While gifts in the form of objects are good and well, we feel like the greatest gift you could give this year is actually your time, spent with loved ones. For too long we have been apart, so this Christmas, Guinness is giving you a chance to spend Christmas with your loved ones with some curated experiences for you!
Whether or not you celebrate Christmas lavishly, you can’t deny that Christmas is a time for celebration, and celebrations are best done with loved ones. At the very least, it’s a great reason to spend time with the people who matter most. Perhaps Christmas celebrations weren’t really the same last year, but this year, Christmas could be back on again! Christmas traditions could include Christmas dinners, making Christmas cookies or other bakes, having a Christmas movie marathon, setting up the Christmas tree… whichever it is, it involves spending time with loved ones. Enter Guinness, who’s here to contribute experiences and prizes a la Christmas to help you celebrate.
Share a Guinness with your loved ones this Christmas, and reflect on the good times you enjoyed during past Christmases. This is also how you enter Guinness’ contest and stand a chance win some exciting Christmas-themed prizes:
- Post a throwback Christmas photo of yourself and your loved ones on Facebook or Instagram, stating why you would love to celebrate a special Christmas this year. Your post can be either on your feed, or in your stories, but accounts must be public.
- In your caption, remember to tag @GuinnessMY, and use the hashtag #GuinnessXmas!
And that’s it! Prizes are up next, so make sure you keep reading!
The more creative your answers, the higher chance you have of winning. There are four different prizes to be won, including:
- Christmas Dinner at Makhan by Kitchen Mafia for 5 pax (x10)
- Comedy Night at Crackhouse Comedy Club KL for 5 pax (x10)
- Movie Night at Aurum Theatre for 6 pax (x10)
- Official Guinness Cookbook (x50)
These will certainly make some fun, heartwarming Christmas memories you will cherish for years to come. From bonding over good food to laughing the night away, enjoying a movie in the theatre or cooking up a storm in the kitchen, there’s nothing that represents Christmas more than time well spent together with the people you love.
And to wrap it all up, here are some details/reminders:
- The contest runs for two weeks from 6th December to 24th December 2021.
- 40 winners will be chosen each week, and this contest is only applicable to those residing in the Klang Valley.
- Facebook and/or Instagram profiles must be public so that your post can be viewed.
- Remember to tag @GuinnessMY and use the hashtag #GuinnessXmas in your posts!
- Learn the steps to participate in this contest with Guinness here!
For more information, visit Guinness’ Facebook or Instagram page.
The contest is open for non-Muslims aged 21 and above. While celebrating this Christmas, remember to stay safe, adhere to all SOPs, and don’t drink and drive!
Start digging through your photo archives and post your favourite #tb Christmas photo up now! Have a joyous Guinness Xmas; Merry Christmas! 🎄