Warning signs tell a lot about a country and its culture. Ask why in the first place we need warning signs? We need them because there are people who are not doing things right. Here are 8 warning signs that can only be found in Malaysia.
1) Please Do Not Litter Sign
Somehow people love to throw rubbish at where the warning sign is.
2) Durians & Mangosteens Are Not Permitted Sign
Only in Malaysia.
3) No Spitting Sign
And… why do we need a ‘No Spitting Sign’ at the Water Drinking Station?
4) Beware of Snatch Thief Sign
5) How to Use Toilet Sign
It’s sad to still see this sign around.
6) No Bathing In The Public Toilet Sign
And this one too.
7) Say No to Taxi Touts Sign
Says a lot about the quality of our taxi drivers.
8) You Are Worst Than the Monkey Sign
And the champion of all signs, we have no choice but to compare people to monkey.