If you don’t already know, Clash of Clans is an epic combat strategy game on mobile, probably one of the most viral and most successful since its release in year 2012 by Supercell. On Clash of Clans. you can build your village, train your troops and battle with millions of other players online! Here are 10 Things Only Clash of Clans Players will know:
1) Your base is always the best. You are very proud of your village and would admire it every now and then.
You would even show it off to your friends or colleagues.
2) This screen would be on your phone at least 20 – 50 times a day.
While you are in the toilet, driving, eating, or even sleeping.
3) You would find time to play Clash of Clans even if you do not have time to eat or sleep.
4) Setting your alarm to wake up in the middle of the night just to attack or build your buildings is more important than waking up to go to work or school.
5) When someone attacks you base, you would be like Liam Neeson.
You will have your revenge and you will make them beg for mercy!
6) Age does not matter in this game. Even if you are 30, earning lots of money and have a family.
—> It’s still cool to be playing Clash of Clans
7) When you see this screen. Your heart skips a beat. You do not know how much resources you have lost. Or did the attack failed.
8) You are always looking for a festive season, because there would be a resources boost usually during festive season!
9) When you managed to get 3 stars from your enemy. You just want to brag to the world about it.
But no one actually cares.
10) When you fail to get any star in an attack. You feel so stupid and you watch the replay over and over again to find out what you did wrongly.
Things like, “the bombers are so stupid, why did they run there”, “is my Archer Queen stupid? Aim that building first!”