“Shop online, earn Cashback”. ShopBack Malaysia is #1 Cashback site, with offers from over 500+ international and local brands including Lazada, Groupon, Taobao, ZALORA, Hermo, Qoo10, Agoda, Tesco, Amazon and many others.
The Startup Journey
Established since 2014, this Singaporean startup company introduced a fresh and novel approach to online shopping, by providing users cashback when they shop. Started out in Singapore, Shopback has expanded its footprints in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand.
The company started off with a small group of 6 employees and has grown to become Southeast Asia’s largest & fastest growing online loyalty platform. They are excited to leverage technology to solve information asymmetry and develop innovative solutions to enable smarter purchasing decisions.
“Getting Cash Back”
Shopback believes in building a community of smarter shoppers by helping them find the best deals, discover new stores, and save harder! “We can track how much money you spent at our partner merchants and we’ll give you a percentage of the money back,” Shopback Malaysia tells TallyPress.com.
Shoppers can get cashback on top of discount codes, credit card rebates and promotions. When shoppers spend online through ShopBack, a portion of their purchase will be given back as Cashback. This means extra, unlimited savings whenever you shop online!
How Does it Works?
- Click on any store through ShopBack and get redirected to the store’s website
2. Shop as usual on store’s site and make a purchase
3. Get Cashback in your ShopBack account within 48 hours, under the ‘Pending’ tab
4. Your Cashback will turn ‘Redeemable’ once order is validated by the merchant. This will take 30-60 days to ensure that there is no order cancellation/return/exchange.
5. You can request for payout once you’ve reached Redeemable Cashback of RM 10.00
6. Bonus can only be cashed out when your Redeemable Cashback reaches RM 10.00
7. Cash out your Cashback to your bank account.
Find out more about ShopBack Malaysia: