Problem: Mattress shopping sucks. The salesmen are pushy, the price is very high and there are too many confusing options. Not just that, but tricky features could be disguised as benefits, and after-sales support can be difficult to reach as well. Last but not least, deliveries take more than 3 weeks and a mattress bought from a retail store is easily marked up by more than 300%. And this is where Joey Mattress comes in to solve the problem.
Buying A Mattress Has Never Been Easier!
Joey Mattress wants to make mattress shopping easy and enjoyable, therefore they have employed four “easy” statements:
- Easy to buy: One great product is better than ten average ones, so they made only one perfect mattress – the Joey mattress.
- Easy to try: Trying a mattress for 5-10 minutes in a store is not enough for your body to know if it’s suitable. An average person will need around 3 – 4 weeks to fully adjust to a new mattress so you can try the Joey mattress at home for 99 days.
- Easy to return: If the mattress is not for you, they totally understand and still want to be friends, so they will pick up the mattress from your home for free and issue you a full refund.
- Easy on your wallet: They aim to make a product that is great yet affordable to most people.
Besides that, they employ a direct-to-consumer approach by only selling their mattresses through their website www.joeymattress.com. They want to keep it that way because it allows them to eliminate middleman markups that goes into selling mattresses. By making sure the only man between them and you is the mailman, they are able to make higher- quality, better-designed mattresses at a fraction of the price.
The Joey Mattress
- Made in Malaysia of a modern, unique polyurethane foam, J-Foam™, engineered in-house for unrivalled bounciness, better breathability, pressure-point relief and ultra durability.
- It has a two-layer construction – The top is an 8 CM soft and bouncy comfort layer with pressure-relief characteristic. The bottom is a 15 CM firmer support layer for optimal spinal alignment.
- The top cover is made of 68% polyester and 32% viscose, a smooth and breathable cover for a cool sleep.
At Joey Mattress, everything is about getting a better night’s sleep. When designing the Joey mattress, they started with the end user to understand consumers’ needs. They asked several questions pertaining to sleep quality and sleep patterns, and talked to people and experts. Finally, they found out that all everybody needed in a mattress is comfort and support, nothing else. The hunt for materials that are comfortable and supportive commenced. There were many prototypes created by layering different stack of materials like springs, latex and memory foam. They even sleep-tested it for hundreds of nights! Still, nothing came close. Thus, the J-Foam™ was born, invented with the help of friends of Joey Mattress’ founders, who have over 30 years of expertise in foam technology.
- Zero-Motion Transfer technology is superior at isolating movements on the mattress for undisturbed sleep.
- 99-night trial allows customers to buy and try a brand new Joey mattress at home for 99 days.
- Next-day delivery within Klang Valley for free.
- Free return pick-up within 99 days of trial for customers that are not satisfied with the mattress and a full refund will be issued.
- 10-years warranty as a quality and durability assurance.
Pick up a Joey mattress now at joeymattress.com!